Wednesday, October 20, 2004

My rant is sick, too.
It’s tired of being about the same old sad stuff – my illness, my anger, my restlessness and wanderlust, my depression, our evil national administration and the war*. It longs for the good old days of raising hell about small things and singing the praises of my friends. It wants to soar through descriptions of strange coincidences and exciting adventures. It’s tired of being hurt and angry. It desires the earthly passion of the praise of worthy bohunks and the celebration of all things sweet and light.
So you see, it’s not just you, or me that is fed up with the current state of the onion**. My rant has had it too. Requests are welcome. Write to my guestbook*** and give us some direction.
Much love,
-sam

*Please watch this video. I wish OUR country was this openminded.
**y'know, ogres, orcs and onions - we have layers, we smell bad, we make people cry.
***folks like, say, for example DAN and NIC, please remember that I reserve the right to refuse any request.

No comments: