Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Welcome to 'Your Arts Desire'...



Here are some pics to illustrate the nicer part of yesterdays' blog. There's the twig chair that sits by the door of the shop (that white wrought iron thingy in the window is one of my displays), and that's Linda, our founding mum standing out in our parking lot... she was being my photo assistant that day. Here are two of her pieces that I think really show her range of style, from whimsical and detailed, to primitive and spiritual. She also did our nice sign. The other day, she let me have some white porcelain to sculpt a hand and a neck to display my jewelry on, and now she says I should also do a sexy foot and ankle in a nice high-heel! I'm going to do a wedgie sandal so I can paint the toenails! :)
I'll post some pics of other artists and my own work next, and I have a better pic of the storefront somwhere too.
Much love,
-Sam

No comments: