Thursday, April 30, 2009

i once was lost...


Davy and Pete from FOUND magazine and This American Life came to the Grey Eagle last night. A lovely time was had by all, and there was a nice-sized crowd, but still too many Ashevillens missed out on a sweet, simple, silly - even sometimes sad - night with these lovely gents. I felt like I was sitting around in a nice living room at a really, really good party. good beer, good food, good times were had by all.
Boys, I hope you had fun in Asheville and at the shooting range in the 'Contry. We all hope you ALWAYS feel welcome here. Davy, thanks for the shout outs to local spots and for letting me totally crush on you in front of my hubby. I think he crushes on you a little too ;) so he doesn't mind too much ;)* and Pete, I've already given the roller derby girls the heads up regarding your "request" for your return trip, so start stretching now. :D
-s






*jk... though I REALLY think he has the hots for Ira. hmph. geek bitches. ;)

No comments: