Wednesday, June 02, 2010

"There are days if not weeks worth of video of each of those 3 leaks. Yet you show us 10 seconds of the smallest one, the one you plugged, your only success. Now you're going to try a Junk Shot and/or a Top Kill. You say you know either of these could make the leaks worse, possibly much worse. Well, show us the goddam leaks before and after. We have a right to know if you made it worse and we're tired of taking your word for anything. Just try to maintain that it's YOUR footage and you don't have to show us. Just try that. In front of Congress. It's OUR seafloor! Not Yours! Our footage! Not Yours!"



Fishgrease: DKos Booming School

Digg this! Tweet this submit to reddit Share This

Mon May 10, 2010 at 10:15:58 PM PDT

Hello, Boomer. I'm Fishgrease. I'm known, mostly, for my comments on any number of diaries about the recent Gulf of Mexico Oil Leak/Volcano/Apocalypse. Before that, I was known here at DKos for writing bland, confusing, useless, sometimes insulting diaries. Look at my UID number. I've been here a long fucking time and I've never had a diary on the rec list. Which is fine with me because I hate writing diaries. If this one makes the rec list, I might write another. But I doubt it. I'm a much better commenter than a diarist and I'm not that great a commenter.
"Where's Fishgrease when you need him?"
-- Janeane Garofalo
She really said that. And she meant me. Ask her.
Anyway, follow me after the bump and I'll conduct Daily Kos's first-ever Oil Spill Booming School.



No comments: